A Fair Refund Policy
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with our products* for any reason, just contact us and we'll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of service but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel your account up to a couple months ago and you haven’t used it since then, we’ll give you a full refund for those months. No problem.
- If you tried one of our products for a month or less and you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan and kept using it in general but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what's up, and we'll work with you to make sure you’re happy.How to contact us
You can contact us using contact details you were sent when you signed up, or by using our contact form.